|Entry Dates||2022-08-26T20:00:00 - 2022-07-30T06:00:00 11 Days Left|
Best of Show, 2021 Fall Exhibition. "Luncheon on the Grass" By Spike Ress
Utah Watercolor Society
2022 Fall Member Exhibition
October 7-27, 2022
Logan Fine Art Gallery
60 W. 100 N., Logan, UT 84321; (435)753-0333
Exhibition Prospectus (Click to read)
Keys to Online Entry
1) You need a high quality digital image for each painting -- Do not include mat or frame in your submitted image. Set your digital camera or personal device to a high quality setting to take the photo. If using a newer model cell phone camera, recommend transferring LARGE image for adjustment. Open, level, crop and adjust your image as appropriate. You may need to adjust the longest side of your image to no more than 4600 pixels (no less than 1920px). Save your image(s) in a memorable file or location for later retrieval.
2) When ready to enter the exhibition, press the login or register button on this page. All Entrants must have a valid email address to enter.
3) Credit Card payment -- You may pay for three entries at once, or submit one at a time. No entry fee refunds will be issued once payment is received.
4) Follow the prompts to input your entry information.
5) Upload your high quality image(s) If your image does not meet the required specifications, the program will tell you immediately so that you can make adjustments.
6) Complete and view entry. You will be able to access and make changes to your submissions up until the entry deadline.
NOTE: We recommend entering early to give yourself enough time to allow for unexpected issues. With this automated system, the submission deadline is absolute and not flexible. No changes to any entry details, including price, can be made after the submission deadline.
For image sizing assistance (UWS members only), contact the UWS Exhibition Image Assistant, Terrece Beesley, via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, before August 27, 2022.
Still have questions? Contact the Exhibition Coordinators listed in the Prospectus.