Competitions & Contests
July 2023 CAC Gallery Member's Only All Media Show Call For Entries
|Entry Dates||2023-06-28T23:59:00+00:00 - 2023-06-01T00:01:00+00:00 23 Days Left|
2023 July Gallery Members Call For Entry
Crossroads Art Center is excited to announce an online call for entries for the July 2023 Members Only Exhibition.
You will be able to enter online and in-person.
1. Online Call for Entries begin: Thursday, June 1- June 28, 2023All digital entries will be a part of the Crossroads Art Center Member Show Collection online.Digital entries are managed through www.artcall.org Drop off dates for digital entries will be July 10 – July 15 BEFORE Noon. Commission on sales is 30%.
2. In person - If you prefer to participate in the member show without a digital entry you will have that opportunity. If you have access to a printer, please download and print the pdf application. You will find that form on our website www.crossroadsartcenter.com under “Call for Entries.” Please make sure you have your entries properly labeled. (Your Name, title, medium, size (framed size) price, phone number and email address) If you chose to participate in the member show without using our digital call for entries, your artwork will NOT be a part of the online collection. Drop off dates for Non-Digital Entries will be July 5 – July 8, 2023 Commission on sales is 30%.
All members are allowed one free entry to the Member Show. If you would like to have a second entry, the cost will be $12.00. If applying online, you will need to use the Code: GalleryMem for your first entry.
The July “Member Show” Art Opening will take place on Saturday, July 22 and Sunday, July 23, 2023, during our normal business hours.
If an artist is not a member and wishes to participate, they may join at the time of entry.
Before submitting artwork, please read and be sure you understand thoroughly procedures and expectations for participating in our 2023 shows.
You will need an artist statement - 200 word limit in first person.
1. You do not have to create a portfolio site to enter the show.
2. The way you fill out the form is how it will be shown on the labels, awards, and publicity.
a. Name: Use Capital Letters for the first letters of your name.
b. Prices - DO NOT TYPE IN A COMMA. This produces the wrong price. ArtCall will add it automaticaally
c. Measurements - HEIGHT first, then Width then Depth (H x W x D)
2D IMAGE REQUIREMENTS:
3 images of each piece are required, one of the art without frame, one with frame, and a close detail image (zoomed into a small section of interest). If the art is unframed, only two photos are required.
NOTE: if the work is framed, we must have the outside measurements of the frame (H x W x D). Please do not guess. If we do not have the measurements for the art and/or the framed art, your piece will not be considered to jury. Walls and backgrounds SHOULD NOT SHOW in photos.
3D IMAGE REQUIREMENTS:
For each 3D, installation, or wearable art entry, submit 3 images: one overall front, one overall rear or sideview, and one detail (zoomed into a small section of interest).
• Detail images must show an important aspect of the artwork. Make sure that both the full-view and detail images are oriented correctly. Please keep backgrounds as unobtrusive as possible
d. Statement regarding the piece of art - The character limit is 300!! This is used for all publicity online and inhouse. Spellcheck it as well as word count it!
e. FYI - You can go back in and add/edit images and edit text until the call ends.
f. Please double check all information.
After submitting, please go back in and double check your information. Did you enter the required 2 or 3 photos for each submission? Is your price correct? Measurements? Is your statement complete?
VERY IMPORTANT: You can delete and change photos, and change text within each submission up until end-of-call. Do not delete an entire submission and then replace it with a new one--ArtCall will charge you for a new submission!
User Entry Process Tutorial
You can leave this video on your call site's homepage (or embed it on any page) for a quick tutorial your users can watch to help them with the submission process.